- Referenced in 1695 articles
- provide a transportable way to achieve high efficiency on diverse modern machines ... exploit the Level 3 BLAS — a set of specifications for Fortran subprograms that do various ... BLAS operations, their use promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture set our technology apart from other CAE tools ... engineering design process by delivering efficiency, driving innovation and reducing physical constraints, enabling simulated tests...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- Furthermore, it provides polynomial factorizations, resultant, characteristic set and gcd computations, syzygy and free-resolution ... SINGULAR programming language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links allows SINGULAR to make...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- points might be distributed over the efficient set for different types of utility functions...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- that LIBLINEAR is very efficient on large sparse data sets...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- TetGen, including an efficient tetrahedral mesh data structure, a set of enhanced local mesh operations...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- efficient indexing techniques are used to implement all major operations on sets of terms...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- arbitrary set. ZDDs represent switching functions like BDDs; however, they are much more efficient than...
- Referenced in 1067 articles
- extensions that have contributed to increasing the efficiency of the method. One of the useful ... difficult problems, yielding outcomes in some settings that have not been matched by other known...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Integer optimization models faster, easier and more efficient. LINGO provides a completely integrated package that ... building and editing problems, and a set of fast built-in solvers...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- library for task parallelism. Rich set of components to efficiently implement higher-level, task-based...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- dimensions. In the nearest neighbor problem a set of data points in d-dimensional space ... reported efficiently. The distance between two points can be defined in many ways. ANN assumes ... experience, ANN performs quite efficiently for point sets ranging in size from thousands to hundreds...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- set of Matlab templates, or building blocks, that can be used to construct efficient, customized...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- spatially referenced data collected over a fixed set of locations with coordinates (latitude–longitude, Easting ... Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon the specific problem at hand...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- supervised learning settings. For the support vector machine, an efficient and general multiple kernel learning...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- resulting ciphers are exteremly efficient in hardware, and offer a set of suitable solution...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- BIDE: efficient mining of frequent closed sequences. Previous studies have presented convincing arguments that ... more compact yet complete result set but also better efficiency. However, most of the previously ... patterns become long. We present, BIDE, an efficient algorithm for mining frequent closed sequences without ... both sparse and dense real-life data sets has demonstrated that BIDE significantly outperforms...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- portfolio, but rather solve for an efficient set of portfolios, among which the investor must...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- COOLCAT, which is capable of efficiently clustering large data sets of records with categorical attributes ... stable for different sample sizes and parameter settings. Also, the criteria for clustering ... been clustered so far. We demonstrate the efficiency and scalability of COOLCAT by a series ... experiments on real and synthetic data sets...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Pareto set given an evenly distributed set of parameters, a property which the popular method ... than two objectives while retaining the computational efficiency of continuation-type algorithms. This...