- Referenced in 1190 articles
- functions and examples from the book: ”The Elements of Statistical Learning, Data Mining, Inference...
- Referenced in 1028 articles
- rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model elements, such as new types of constraints...
- Referenced in 941 articles
- language dedicated to the finite element method. It enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state-of-the-art programming techniques ... enable rapid development of modern finite element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes ... tools classes often used in finite element program. Writing such programs is a non-trivial...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version. FEAPpv is a general purpose finite element ... described in the references: The Finite Element Method: Its Basis and Fundamentals ... Elsevier, Oxford, 2005, (www.elsevier.com). The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS has an extensive list ... adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- extended finite element library. This paper presents and exercises a general structure for an object ... oriented-enriched finite element code. The programming environment provides a robust tool for extended finite ... element (XFEM) computations and a modular and extensible system. The programme structure has been designed...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator with a build-in CAD engine...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- serial programs for partitioning graphs, partitioning finite element meshes, and producing fill reducing orderings...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- input formats assembled format; distributed assembled format; elemental format; Partial factorization and Schur complement matrix...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- tends to have its nonzero elements closer to the diagonal. This is a good preordering...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- angles, and are thus suitable for finite element analysis. Triangle (version 1.6, with Show...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a general purpose finite element analysis program which ... displaying meshes and contouring solution values, an element library for linear and nonlinear solids, thermal ... elements, two and three dimensional frame (rod/beam) elements, plate and shell elements, and multiple rigid ... option to output nodal coordinates and element connection arrays. In this case...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- lines is 99 including optimizer and Finite Element subroutine. The 99 lines are divided into ... filter and 35 lines for the finite element code. In fact, excluding comment lines ... lines associated with output and finite element analysis, it is shown that only 49 Matlab...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- create a combination of the five elements in the scatter search methodology that proves effective...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- element of b).Qhull accounts for round-off error. It returns ”thick” facets defined...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- also the differences to traditional finite element analysis become apparent. It is not intended...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox using Bisectioning refinement and Error control ... scientific Applications. ALBERTA, a sequential adaptive finite-element toolbox, is being used widely ... develop a parallel adaptive finite-element package based on ALBERTA, using ParMETIS and PETSc...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- used in small and large strain finite element analysis of elastic and inelastic solids. Attention ... computer implementation within a quasi-static finite element scheme. Many of the techniques discussed ... numerical procedures used in the finite element simulation of the nonlinear mechanical behaviour of solids...