- Referenced in 25 articles
- UCLID (pronounced ”Euclid”) is a tool for analyzing the correctness of models of hardware ... software for security exploits, and verifying distributed algorithms...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- We present a package of parallel algorithms for...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- GCDHEU: Heuristic polynomial GCD algorithm based on integer...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- The Modula programming language is a descendant of...
- Referenced in 1422 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- CVC3 is an automatic theorem prover for Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- SLEEF - SIMD Library for Evaluating Elementary Functions Most...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Linear Control Systems over Ore Algebras. OreModules is...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 3522 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Applications of CRACK in the classification of integrable...