- Referenced in 76 articles
- iteration. By using the theory of Euclidean Jordan algebras, we show that the algorithm...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Bézout domains and made it executable over Euclidean domains, such as the integer ring ... Gauss-Jordan and Cayley-Hamilton AFP entries. As a by-product, some algebraic structures have...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...