- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 665: Machar: a subroutine to dynamically determined...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- MATHLAB is a computer algebra system created in...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of a complementary...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...