- Referenced in 65 articles
- mesh refinement algorithm developed for the Euler equations of gas dynamics to employ high-resolution ... variety of new problems, including hyperbolic equations, which are not in a conservation form, problems ... maintaining consistency and conservation at grid interfaces, which is described in detail. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- supplement the paper: ”Numerical methods for interface coupling of compressible and almost incompressible media ... employs 2D axisymmetric Euler equations coupled with a Tammann equation of state, and it uses ... Lagrangian/Eulerian coupling along interfaces between compressible and almost incompressible media. In addition, it implements mapped...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Tammann EOS and new algorithms for the interface coupling. A Computational Experiment for Blood-Brain ... employs 2D axisymmetric Euler equations coupled with a Tammann equation of state. It includes implementations ... Lagrangian/Eulerian coupling of the air/water interfaces. The code is designed to work with the Clawpack...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- system of algebraic and differential equations in general, the scheme is primarily developed ... forward-Euler scheme and the accuracy of the backward-Euler scheme are successfully combined ... implemented into ABAQUS/Explicit via User Material Subroutine interface platform, are compared with the properties...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- surface capturing solver for the Euler or Navier-Stokes equations. The free surface is captured ... used to formulate the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations as a hyperbolic system which is solved ... stored cell centre data to cell interfaces and slope limiters to eliminate non-physical over/under-shoots...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- FEMSTER is a modular finite element class library...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...