- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 665: Machar: a subroutine to dynamically determined...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- MultInt, a MAPLE package for multiple integration by...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...