- Referenced in 114 articles
- with a functional equation and an Euler product, the simplest example being the Riemann zeta...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- subschemes of certain smooth toric varieties, including products of projective spaces. The package CharacteristicClasses provides ... Euler characteristic of closed subschemes of certain smooth complete varieties, including products of projective spaces...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- analogous identities (Euler, Gordon, Andrews-Bressoud, Capparelli, etc.), which equate certain infinite products with infinite...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- large symbols such as sum and product; added sizes of the Computer Modern small caps ... cyrillic fonts (from the University of Washington); Euler mathematical fonts. All fonts are provided...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- distortion of solids, an ALE (Arbitrary Lagrange Euler) processor for specialized flow models ... solids, liquids and gases (including HE detonation products...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Center and Boeing). [Wind-US is a product of the NPARC Alliance, a partnership between ... code supports the solution of the Euler and Navier-Stokes equations of fluid mechanics, along...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Uhlenbeck process. Their likelihood function is a product of transition densities with no analytical expression ... stationary distribution; (ii) toroidal adaptations of the Euler and Shoji-Ozaki pseudo-likelihoods...
- Referenced in 1 article
- prediction and control of groundwater production, the assessment of water contamination and becomes more ... used for the spatial discretisation, an implicit Euler scheme for the time discretisation...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...