- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- $r2d2lri$ is a non-adaptive algorithm implemented in...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- C version of LAPACK, a transportable library for...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- advanpix: Multiprecision Computing Toolbox for MATLAB. The Multiprecision...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- ARPREC: An arbitrary precision computation package. This paper...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Symmetric Galerkin Boundary Element Method. Galerkin Boundary Element...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Numerical methods in scientific computing. Vol. 1. ... In...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Orthogonal polynomials. Computation and approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Algorithm 719: Multiprecesion translation and execution of FORTRAN...