- Referenced in 168 articles
- grading (for example, for rational polytopes), generalized (or weighted) Ehrhart series and Lebesgue integrals...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- learner not only with the minority class examples that were misclassified in the previous boosting ... Since boosting algorithms give equal weight to all misclassified examples and sample from a pool ... class imbalance and to increase the sampling weights of minority class, SMOTE is introduced...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- quadrature rules. A collection of subroutines and examples of their uses, as well ... generating orthogonal polynomials relative to arbitrary weight functions. The object of these routines...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- design of a robust and versatile gradient-weighted moving finite element code in one dimension ... method developed is implemented by numerical examples...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- weighting method that finds the weights of minimum variance that adjust or balance the empirical ... variances and correlations and also, for example, the quantiles of interactions of pairs and triples ... three-way marginals. Since the weighting method is based on a well-defined convex optimization ... shows some theoretical properties of the resulting weights and illustrates their use by analyzing both...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- weighted process graph onto any weighted target graph, whether they are connected ... installation procedures, and provide a number of examples...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- classes of integrands. They include, for example, the weighted Pα square discrepancy, the Rα criterion...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- objective integrated weights (SOIW) method and the weighted Euclidean distance based approach (WEDBA) to consider ... supported by various real-world application examples. Also, computer codes for AHP, TOPSIS, DEA, PROMETHEE...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- weighted distribution for different minority class examples according to their level of difficulty in learning...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- algebras themselves; it rather computes with weights, roots, characters and similar objects. Some specialities ... user manual is provided containing many examples. LiE establishes an interactive environment from which commands...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- weights that necessarily leads to the same non-dominated solution. An example, illustrating the concept...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- iteration process, the author introduces dynamic column weighting factors as a means of estimating gradients ... selection criterion based on pivot size. Three examples are given of problems having between...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- extended with a stability analysis determining the weight stability intervals and with trade-offs analysis ... methods: TOPSIS, PROMETHEE, and ELECTRE. A numerical example illustrates an application of the VIKOR method...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- struggle. Examples are shown to illustrate the algorithms in the contexts of frequency weighting, circuit...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- determined and the associated weights. Two examples of integration are performed to normalize and integrate...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- gene array values as input. For example, methods such as hierarchical clustering and K-means ... Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) based method (SVDimpute), weighted K-nearest neighbors (KNNimpute), and row average...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- conditioned with respect to inversion. Cross-weighting or correlated noise is handled directly. Both system ... options has also been written. A numerical example is shown...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Galerkin projection, collocation, and other weighted residual methods. Examples illustrating the use of the library...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- passes can now operate on low bitwidth weights and activations/gradients respectively, DoReFa ... example, a DoReFa-Net derived from AlexNet that has 1-bit weights, 2-bit activations...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- compute declustering weights by a modified cell declustering procedure. An example is given...