- Referenced in 1227 articles
- individuals without some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran and experience...
- Referenced in 613 articles
- Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic experiments. Zurich Toolbox for Readymade Economic Experiments ... package for developing and carrying out economic experiments. The language used to define the experiments ... simple and compact, meaning that experiments can be developed quickly, and programming experience...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- routines in this package, the user can experiment with different regularization strategies. The package also...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- MINPACK project and by my experiences in the development of MINPACK-1 [cf. the author...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- algorithms. It allows for robust and repeatable experiments: robust because performance results with artificially-generated...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code can solve...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- facilitate understanding of the algorithms through MATLAB experiments, to be useful for research...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- predictions of the effects of interventions or experiments based on a model...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- when high accuracy is required. Numerical experiments show that the average work for solving convection...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- problems numerically, and for performing other numerical experiments using a language that is mostly compatible...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- detail than usual, so the reader can experiment (and add to the code) knowing...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is a Matlab toolbox for working with kriging ... model based on data from a computer experiment, and to use this approximation model ... software also addresses the design of experiment problem, that is choosing the inputs at which...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- used as a computational laboratory for experimenting with state-of-the-art preconditioned iterative solvers...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- Recruitment System, specifically designed for organizing economic experiments. It’s key features are: multiple experimenter/laboratory/subjectpool/experiment ... query selection, random recruitment, public and internal experiment calendar, reputation system, automated mailing, pdf output...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- changing. Results from theoretical analysis, simulations, and experiments show that Chord is scalable, with communication...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- quasigroup problems in design theory. We also experimented SATO on networked workstations by using...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- exhibit convex continuous relaxations, on which the experiments are carried out, and a version...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- needed for the root-finding method. Numerical experiments on a comprehensive set of test problems...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- report, 25 benchmark functions are given and experiments are conducted on some real-parameter optimization...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- leader among resolution-based SAT-solvers. Experiments show that our program is more robust than...