- Referenced in 438 articles
- stand-alone Fortran programs for cluster analysis. The programs are described and illustrated...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- used in application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides ... problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ﬂexibility for users. PETSc ... computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran and experience using a debugger...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- tool for the automatic differentiation of Fortran 77 programs. Given a Fortran 77 source code...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- text are incorporated in the FORTRAN program, named HYPLAS, which accompanies this book...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- Fortran-77 code written by Pieter Wesseling. The file mglab.for is a tutorial multigrid program ... program. The program is written in portable Fortran...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- solving constrained nonlinear programming problems. NLPQL is a FORTRAN implementation of a sequential quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- User guide for NPSOL 5.0: Fortran package for nonlinear programming. NPSOL ... Fortran 77 subroutines for minimizing a smooth function subject to constraints, which may include simple ... problem size. NPSOL uses a sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithm, in which each search direction...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Problems. MISER3 is a suite of Fortran programs for solving continuous and discrete-time optimal...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- following programs are a collection of Fortran IV subroutines to solve the matrix equation...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Multiprecesion translation and execution of FORTRAN programs. This paper describes two Fortran utilities for multiprecision ... computation. The first is a package of Fortran subroutines that perform a variety of arithmetic ... which facilitates the conversion of ordinary Fortran programs to use this package. By means ... directives (special comments) in the original Fortran program, the user declares the precision level...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- CONMIN is a FORTRAN program, in subroutine form, for the solution of linear or nonlinear...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- source-to-source AD-tool for Fortran-95 programs. TAF supports forward and reverse mode...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- design of Odyssée, a system for fortran programs manipulations and its application to automatic differentiation ... Odyssée system manipulates fortran programs as symbolic objects. It is an open system built ... toolkit, written in a high-level programming language adapted to this purpose ... function represented by a large-size fortran program. The usual drawback in the reverse automatic...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- been implemented in several variations as FORTRAN programs for the CDC-3600, utilizing disk file...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- offers support for Fortran 90/95 and a general C/C++ Application Programming Interface. The SIF decoder...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- time required to develop programs in C/C++ or FORTRAN but finds that most statistical...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- PREMIX: A FORTRAN program for modelling steady laminar one-dimensional premixed flames. This report documents ... Fortran computer program that computes species and temperature profiles in steady-state burner-stabilized...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- EXPFIT4 - a Fortran program for the numerical solution of systems of nonlinear second-order initial ... value problems. We present a FORTRAN program which solves the initial-value problem associated with...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language designed for the development of self-validating ... exceptions, ACRITH-XSC is an extension of FORTRAN 77. Various language concepts which are available ... Differences to Fortran 90 are noted where appropriate. A complete sample program for computing continuous...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- modules, so that conventional C++ and Fortran-90 programs can utilize the package with only...