- Referenced in 486 articles
- many mathematical software packages. Primarily the Fortran BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines) collected together...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- DIERCKX is a package of Fortran subroutines for calculating smoothing splines for various kinds...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- Fortran subroutines that analyze and solve linear equations and linear least-squares problems. The package...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- structured, logically Cartesian meshes. The package of Fortran 90 subroutines, called PARAMESH, is designed ... wish to use adaptivity. The package can provide them with an incremental evolutionary path...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- computation. The first is a package of Fortran subroutines that perform a variety of arithmetic ... package is in some cases over 200 times faster than that of certain other packages ... program, which facilitates the conversion of ordinary Fortran programs ... this package. By means of source directives (special comments) in the original Fortran program...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Fortran package for nonlinear programming. NPSOL is a set of Fortran 77 subroutines for minimizing...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- VOFTools, a package of FORTRAN subroutines with analytical and geometrical tools for 2D/3D VOF methods...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- PROPERTIES. This report documents a FORTRAN computer code package that is used for the evaluation ... thermal diffusion coefficients. The TRANSPORT Property package is in two parts. The first ... fits are passed to a library of subroutines via a linking file. Then, any subroutine...
P - ARPACK
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ARPACK software. ARPACK is a package of Fortran 77 subroutines which implement the implicitly, restarted...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- This paper describes NOA, a package of Fortran subroutines for minimizing a locally Lipschitz continuous ... simple upper and lower bounds. The package implements several descent methods that accumulate subgradients...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Algorithm 541. FISHPAK: A package of Fortran subprograms for the solution of separable elliptic partial ... equations. FISHPACK contains a collection of Fortran77 subroutines that solve second- and fourth-order finite...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- gradient method PREQN is a package of Fortran 77 subroutins for automatically generating preconditioners...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- used with existing, FORTRAN-based finite element analysis packages. This approach aims to replace tedious ... generation, exploiting symmetry through generated functions and subroutines. Current capabilities include generation of material matrices ... package, called GENTRAN, that translates symbolic formulas into FORTRAN. GENTRAN can generate functions, subroutines...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- NAPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines for doing numerical linear algebra and optimization ... value decomposition, or the QR decomposition. The package has special routines for general, band, symmetric...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- compared with two widely available quadratic programming subroutines that employ feasible point methods, namely QPSOL ... User’s guide for SOL/QPSOL: A Fortran package for quadratic programming”, Report ... VEO2A [see R. Fletcher, ”A Fortran subroutine for general quadratic programming”, Report AERE...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- POWEV: A subroutine package to evaluate eigenvalues and eigenvectors of large ... sparse matrices. We present here a FORTRAN subroutine package capable of evaluating the extreme (either...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- solve initial value problems. The R package is derived from the test set for initial ... number of proven solvers, and Fortran subroutines providing a common interface to the defining problem ... facilities are now available in the R package deTestSet, which comprises an R interface ... test problems and to most of the Fortran solvers. The package deTestSet is free software...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- linear systems. BABDCR is a package of Fortran 90 subroutines for the solution of linear ... upper corner. The algorithm implemented in the package performs cyclic reduction of the coefficient matrix...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ORTNRM - A FORTRAN subroutine package for the solution of linear two-point boundary value problems...
- Referenced in 1 article
- partial differential equations. MOL1D is a FORTRAN subroutine package for the method of lines solution...