- Referenced in 16 articles
- FOXBOX: A system for manipulating symbolic ... objects in black box representation. The FOXBOX system puts in practice the black box representation ... evaluates the polynomial at that given point. FOXBOX can compute the greatest common divisor ... generic program design methodology. The FOXBOX system is written in C++. C++ template arguments provide...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- The SACLIB [4,7] library of computer algebra...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...