- Referenced in 5 articles
- line bundles on certain smooth toric Fano varieties generate the derived category of coherent sheaves ... Theorem 7.4 (Tilting bundles on toric Fano fourfolds...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Fanosearch Project. Classifying Fano Varieties. Fano varieties are ‘atomic pieces’ of mathematical shapes ... goal is to find and classify Fano varieties in dimensions 4 and 5: building...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- line bundles on a complete toric variety, the Macaulay2 package QuiversToricVarieties contains functions to construct ... collections of line bundles for smooth Fano toric varieties of dimension less than or equal...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- study and discussion of (advanced) examples. Toric varieties are entered in terms of their defining ... divisoriality. Tests for the Gorenstein and Fano properties. Computation of sets of semistable points...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Motivations for an arbitrary precision interval arithmetic and...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...