- Referenced in 99 articles
- help of dedicated tree-level like Feynman rules. Possible numerical instabilities are dealt with...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- using the output of the FeynRules Feynman rule calculator. Provides output in multiple formats...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- implementation has two aspects: The MSSM Feynman rules are specified in a new model file ... continue the calculation with FormCalc. The Feynman rules have been entered in a very generic...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- package for the automatic generation of Feynman rules in field theory Version 3.0. The LanHEP ... program version 3.0 for Feynman rules generation from the Lagrangian is described. It reads ... component fermion notation. The output is Feynman rules in terms of physical fields and independent ... physical model. Alternatively, Feynman rules can be generated in FeynArts format or as LaTeX table...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- added by encoding the Feynman rules of the model. The parton-shower approach is used...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SmeftFR - Feynman rules generator for the Standard Model Effective Field Theory. We present SmeftFR ... Mathematica package designed to generate the Feynman rules for the Standard Model Effective Field Theory ... invariant operators up to dimension 6. Feynman rules are generated with the use of FeynRules ... also choose preferred gauge fixing, generating Feynman rules in unitary or Rξ-gauges (the latter...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- computation of the complete set of Feynman Rules producing the Rational terms of kind ... fermions, allowing to build these Feynman Rules in terms of specific elementary particles, are explicitly ... automatic dressing procedure to obtain the Feynman Rules from them. The results in more specific...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Amplitude Subroutines) library corresponding to the Feynman rules of any quantum field theory Lagrangian ... that are needed for the computation of Feynman diagrams at leading as well...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...