- Referenced in 2 articles
- computation of next-to-leading-order transition amplitudes in the Standard Model of particle physics ... provides numerical results in the ’t Hooft–Feynman gauge. It uses the complex-mass scheme ... calculation of next-to-leading-order squared amplitudes, summed over spin and colour, is supported...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- LanHEP - a package for the automatic generation of...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SuSpect: A Fortran code for the supersymmetric and...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- SOFTSUSY: a program for calculating supersymmetric spectra. SOFTSUSY...