- Referenced in 4 articles
- generators, such as shift register and lagged Fibonacci. On the other hand, generators that pass ... generator’s output as a sequence of independent, uniform 32-bit integers. For uses where...
- Referenced in 1 article
- possible to generate the same random sequence independent of the number of processors. This splitting ... required. Taking into account these criteria Lagged Fibonacci, Generalized Shift Register, and Mul-tiplicative Linear...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Grail is a symbolic computation environment for finite...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- RANLUX: a Fortran implementation of the high-quality...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- RComp: A Mathematica package for computing with recursive...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Maple package for aiding the discovery and proof...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...