- Referenced in 4 articles
- Kutta solver for piecewise smooth IVPs of Filippov type. In this article, an adaptive Runge ... IVPs) for differential systems with piecewise smooth solutions (PWS) is presented and the algorithms used ... each discontinuity. Further, in the case of Filippov systems, algorithms to handle properly sliding mode ... located, and it returns the discrete approximated solution together with the switching points. Several numerical...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- SLIDECONT, an AUTO97 driver for sliding bifurcation analysis...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 887 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- Several new interfaces have recently been developed requiring...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Dymola, Dynamic Modeling Laboratory, is a complete tool...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- The study of differential equations requires good and...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- GINsim: A software suite for the qualitative modelling...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Dynamics: numerical explorations. Accompanying computer program dynamics. Coauthored...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- TC-HAT: a novel toolbox for the continuation...