- Referenced in 7 articles
- This paper proposes an approach to the evaluation...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Solving a cutting-stock problem with the constraint...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- B-Prolog is a high-performance implementation of...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- SICStus Prolog has evolved for nearly 25 years...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- SWI-Prolog. SWI-Prolog is neither a commercial...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Numerica: A modeling language for global optimization. Many...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Introducing ESRA, a relational language for modelling combinatorial...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- JSetL is a Java library that has been...