- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- RELCI: a program for relativistic configuration interaction calculations...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 766 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 734 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- The MeatAxe - Computing with Modular Representations. The MeatAxe...
- Referenced in 2352 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...