- Referenced in 1 article
- optimal designs for copula models based on the Fisher information. Provides flexible functions for building...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...