KPCA plus LDA
- Referenced in 69 articles
- paper examines the theory of kernel Fisher discriminant analysis (KFD) in a Hilbert space ... principal component analysis (KPCA) plus Fisher linear discriminant analysis (LDA). This framework provides novel insights ... authors propose a complete kernel Fisher discriminant analysis (CKFD) algorithm. CKFD can be used...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- pattern recognition algorithms such as kernel Fisher discriminant analysis and extensions to unsupervised learning, recurrent...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- compositional data, (robust) discriminant analysis for compositional data (Fisher rule), robust regression with compositional predictors...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- lfda: An R Package for Local Fisher Discriminant Analysis and Visualization. Local Fisher discriminant analysis ... localized variant of Fisher discriminant analysis and it is popular for supervised dimensionality reduction method ... package for performing local Fisher discriminant analysis, including its variants such as kernel local Fisher ... discriminant analysis and semi-supervised local Fisher discriminant analysis. It also provides visualization functions...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Component Analysis, Discriminative Component Analysis, Local Fisher Discriminant Analysis, etc. These distance metric learning methods...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- setting. Finally, the relationship between Fisher’s linear discriminant analysis and canonical correlation analysis...
- Referenced in 1 article
- classifiability analysis- In data-driven discriminative tasks, classifiability analysis is an often-neglected and implicit ... CLassifiabilty Analysis Metrics). pyCLAMs has integrated existing classifiability complexity metrics (e.g., Fisher discriminant ratio, overlapping ... information gain, mutual information), ANOVA (Analysis of Variance), MANOVA (Multivariate ANOVA), MWW (Mann–Whitney–Wilcoxon...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- parametric statistical methods, such as Fisher’s linear discriminant function and logistic regression ... viable alternative to Smith’s quadratic discriminant function. However, these robust MP-based classification methods ... significantly to the field of nonparametric classification analysis, in that it provides the research community...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...