- Referenced in 6 articles
- design of “fire-safe” communities and forests. At the core of Prometheus is an algorithm ... that calculates the evolution of the fire front in an empirical manner, assuming locally elliptic ... fire spread and Huygens’ principle in a Lagrangian description of the evolution. This report describes ... method as a new tool for forest fire spread simulations and show in some simple...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- dimensional fire growth model. FARSITE is widely used by the U.S. Forest Service, National Park ... simulate the spread of wildfires and fire use for resource benefit across the landscape...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- special events, e.g. Saharan dust and forest fires - impact of the aerosol vertical distribution...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- dynamics such as: superconductive devices and forest fire simulation. Advantages and limitations are introduced when...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ParSol is a library for semi-automatic parallelisation...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1442 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- The Cactus framework and toolkit: Design and applications...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...