- Referenced in 254 articles
- tool for the automatic differentiation of Fortran 77 programs. Given a Fortran 77 source code...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- Numerical results for GQTPAR, which is a Fortran implementation of our algorithm, show that GQTPAR...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear optimization (Release A). LANCELOT is a software...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- dynamically loaded modules written in C++, C, Fortran, or other languages...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Collection of fortran codes for interface problems. Matlab, Fortran Functions and Subroutines of IIM. Companion...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions of one variable, including singular integrands...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for large-scale bound-constrained optimization. L-BFGS ... routine VA15). The algorithm is implemened in Fortran...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- following programs are a collection of Fortran IV subroutines to solve the matrix equation...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- library for applications written in MATLAB, Fortran, or C. Several examples and simple applications...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- also provided. PLTMG is provided as Fortran (and a little C) source code. However, this...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- with its predecessor, and offers support for Fortran 90/95 and a general C/C++ Application Programming...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- User guide for NPSOL 5.0: Fortran package for nonlinear programming. NPSOL ... Fortran 77 subroutines for minimizing a smooth function subject to constraints, which may include simple...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- solvers. ODEPACK is a collection of Fortran solvers for the initial value problem for ordinary...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- options, and offers interfaces to C, C++, Fortran, Java, AMPL, AIMMS, GAMS, MPL, Mathematica, MATLAB...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- text are incorporated in the FORTRAN program, named HYPLAS, which accompanies this book...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- callable from either C or Fortran. The library routines will perform an LU decomposition with...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- LMOMENTS: Fortran routines for use with the method of L-moments. Hosking (J. R. Statist ... probability distributions. This report contains details of Fortran routines that should facilitate...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- NLPQL: a Fortran subroutine for solving constrained nonlinear programming problems. NLPQL is a FORTRAN implementation...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- programming language in widespread use today; only Fortran is older (by one year). Like Fortran...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- ALGENCAN. Fortran code for general nonlinear programming that does not use matrix manipulations ... GENCAN. GENCAN (included in ALGENCAN) is a Fortran code for minimizing a smooth function with...