- Referenced in 3 articles
- Viriato: a Fourier-Hermite spectral code for strongly magnetized fluid-kinetic plasma dynamics. We report ... MacCormack method or, for higher accuracy, a spectral-like scheme composed of the combination ... Perpendicular to the field Viriato is pseudo-spectral, and the time integration is performed ... distinctive feature of Viriato is its spectral representation of the parallel velocity-space dependence, achieved...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- AstroGK: astrophysical gyrokinetics code. The gyrokinetic simulation code...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...