- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...