- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 491 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 759 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- We describe a software package for computing the...
- Referenced in 3162 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 516 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 757 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...