- Referenced in 64 articles
- which should be called the Fundamental Theorem of Algebraic Topology. The first version...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- project, formalizing the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra. (See the history page for an overview...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- algebraic approach to virtual fundamental cycles on moduli spaces of pseudo-holomorphic curves. We develop ... techniques for defining and working with virtual fundamental cycles on moduli spaces of pseudo-holomorphic ... particular setting is to prove appropriate gluing theorems. We require only topological gluing theorems, that ... addressed. Our approach to virtual fundamental cycles is algebraic rather than geometric (in particular...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Jacobson’s Basic Algebra leading to the respective fundamental homomorphism theorems. The study...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- string theory. Solution method: Using the algebraic properties of bracket structures, the commutator (or Poisson ... commutators of fundamental operators. For ordered products, the theorem of Wick is applied. Infinite sums...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- theorems of such library are presented. Secondly, some definitions and proofs involving Linear Algebra ... four fundamental subspaces of a matrix are shown. Finally, we present a proof ... result known in Linear Algebra as the “Rank-Nullity Theorem”, which states that, given...
- Referenced in 1 article
- effective method (based on Theorem 5.3) of classifying tubular algebras by the Cartan matrices ... indecomposable direct summands in some finite “fundamental domain” , by the reduction to the two elementary ... classification of all up to isomorphism tubular algebras of a fixed tubular type ... classes of tubular algebras of the type p is determined (Theorem...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...