- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- FastFDs: A heuristic-driven, depth-first algorithm for...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- TANE: An efficient algorithm for discovering functional and...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- RSolver is a program for solving quantified inequality...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- This software promotes some general and useful tools...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program...