- Referenced in 168 articles
- package gamlss: Generalised Additive Models for Location Scale and Shape. The library for fitting GAMLSS...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- package gamboostLSS: Boosting Methods for ’GAMLSS’. Boosting models for fitting generalized additive models for location ... shape and scale (’GAMLSS’) to potentially high dimensional data...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- package gamlss.util: GAMLSS Utilities. Extra functions for GAMLSS and others models...
- Referenced in 1 article
- relative abundance data using zero-inflated beta GAMLSS and meta-analysis across studies using random...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- R package mboost: Model-Based Boosting. Functional gradient...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- R package refund: Regression with Functional Data. Corrected...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- R package mgcv: Mixed GAM Computation Vehicle with...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- R package rjags: Bayesian graphical models using MCMC...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Worm plot: A simple diagnostic device for modeling...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Beanplot: A Boxplot Alternative for Visual Comparison of...
- Referenced in 1335 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- R package gamair: Data for ”GAMs: An Introduction...