- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- We describe the design of version 1.0 of...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- TOMLAB is a general purpose development and modeling...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- GLOBALLib is a collection of Nonlinear Programming models...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- User manual for filterSQP: This paper describes a...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- AIMMS is an optimization technology that enables you...
- Referenced in 865 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- VerGO is a package designed for the global...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...