- Referenced in 83 articles
- implementations of iterative solvers (CG, CGS, BiCGSTAB, GMRES and TFQMR) and preconditioners (point Jacobi, block...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- certain sense to the generalized minimal residual (GMRES) method. We also show that the Type...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- solvers and three preconditioned Krylov (iterative) solvers (GMRES, Bi-CGStab, and TFQMR). In the parallel...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Hessenberg reduction algorithm. The generalized minimal residual (GMRES) methods and the quasi-minimal residual ... basis vectors for the Krylov subspace. The GMRES method uses the Arnoldi process while ... expensive and requires slightly less storage than GMRES. Numerical experiments suggest that it has behaviour ... similar to GMRES...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- smoothers and Krylov solvers, such as PCG, GMRES and BiCGStab. The MPI-based parallel version...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- semi-iterative), generalized minimal residual (GMRES), biconjugate gradient squared (BCGS) and many others. The package...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for real and complex arithmetics on high performance ... article we describe our implementations of the GMRES algorithm for both real and complex, single ... portability, simplicity, flexibility and efficiency the GMRES solvers have been implemented in Fortran 77 using...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- downloaded includes parallel CG and GMRES solvers, a parallel matrix class and a test driver...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- conjugate gradient (CG), block CG, block GMRES, pseudo-block GMRES, block flexible GMRES, and GCRO ... linear system using CG or block CG, GMRES or block GMRES with restarting, pseudo-block ... GMRES for performing single-vector GMRES simultaneously on multiple right-hand sides, and a single...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- with a multipole-accelerated Generalized Minimal Residual (GMRES) matrix solution algorithm is used to compute ... including two types of preconditioners for the GMRES algorithm. Results from examples are given...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- collocation. The linear system is solved by GMRES iteration and the matrix-vector product...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- thousand processes. The algorithm uses a gmres iterative solver with a restricted additive Schwarz method...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 881: A Set of Flexible GMRES Routines for Real and Complex Arithmetics on High...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- approximations produced by DGCR exist, and a GMRES like algorithm, denoted DGMRES, for its implementation ... derived. Like GMRES, DGMRES too is economical computationally and storagewise...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- small tolerance. Among flexible solvers, flexible GMRES (FGMRES) is attractive because it minimizes the residual ... work requirements reasonable; however, like restarted GMRES, restarted FGMRES can suffer from stagnation. This ... simplified truncation strategy similar to loose GMRES (LGMRES). This modification is motivated by numerical experiments...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- used as a preconditioner for a GMRES algorithm that provides further robustness and convergence efficiency...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- incomplete orthogonalization. A truncated version of the GMRES method for solving large sparse systems...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- like methods for non-symmetric systems (CGN, GMRES, BiCG, QMR, CGS, and BiCGStab) and multilevel...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- faster. CARP-CG is compared with restarted GMRES, Bi-CGSTAB and CGS, with and without...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- iterative solver (e.g. Conjugate Gradients, BiCGStab, or GMRES). The library has minimal dependencies, and provides...