- Referenced in 1994 articles
- reinventing the wheel. The overall goal of Sage is to create a viable, free, open...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- both single and double precision. The original goal of the LAPACK project was to make...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- this package since the year 2000. The goal is to help users to easily apply...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- imposition of a parametric model. The main goal of this book is to develop...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- engine and post-processor. Its design goal is to provide a fast, light and user...
- Referenced in 491 articles
- Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust Statistics. The goal is to provide tools allowing to analyze...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems. The goals of both projects are efficiency, scalability, reliability...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- goal of the CGAL Open Source Project is to provide easy access to efficient...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing robust time integrators and nonlinear solvers that ... into existing simulation codes. The primary design goals were to require minimal information from...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- derived from recourse to randomization. Our implementation goal is to create a combination...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 60 programming language, designed with the goal of a much wider scope of application...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- learning ranking functions [Joachims, 2002c]. The goal is to learn a function from preference examples...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- twofold. First of all, the main goal is to provide efficient implementations of state...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- used independently of this book. The goal is to provide a unified conceptual and software...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- working with sparse matrices. One of the goals of the package is to provide basic...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- multiple-precision library. The main goal of MPFR is to provide a library for multiple...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- very rich, with many interrelationships. Our goal is to describe the data in ways that...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- serial and parallel platforms. A major goal of the library is to provide support...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- KEEL has been designed with a double goal: research and educational...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- noise to the query responses with the goal of maintaining privacy of individual database entries...