- Referenced in 4 articles
- Matlab applications. Jacket enables standard Matlab code to run on the GPU, (graphics processing unit ... Matlab applications can be accelerated by up to a factor of 50, providing application throughput ... workstation environment. Jacket GPU-enables standard Matlab. It greatly simplifies GPU computing for engineers, scientists ... using the GPU and obtaining significant performance gains for the typical Matlab application. Jacket Eliminates...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Random Number Generators (RNGs) to feed such applications. Recent developments try to shrink the computation ... also need to be ported to GP-GPU. There is still a lack of well ... implementations of quality-proven RNGs on GP-GPU plat forms. In this paper, we introduce ... GPU. Our framework is designed to cope with any GPU-enabled development platform...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- LAMMPS (Large-scale Atomic/Molecular Massively Parallel Simulator) is...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Reactive molecular dynamics: numerical methods and algorithmic techniques...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- PuReMD-GPU: A reactive molecular dynamics simulation package...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- ReaxFF is a program for modeling chemical reactions...