- Referenced in 8 articles
- figures in chapters 4-7 of GSW (2001) are reproducible using this package...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- recently proposed by Gentry, Sahai and Waters (GSW). Although this system was widely believed...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Gibbs SeaWater (GSW) Oceanographic Toolbox. A comprehensive collection of Matlab routines based on the International...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Algorithms in helib. HElib is a software library...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- BKZ 2.0: Better lattice security estimates. The best...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- FHEW: bootstrapping homomorphic encryption in less than a...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- TFHE is an open-source library for fully...