- Referenced in 1 article
- Libpari C code to compute any Galois representation appearing in the torsion of the Jacobian...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...