- Referenced in 79 articles
- generating orthogonal polynomials and Gauss‐type quadrature rules. A collection of subroutines and examples ... zeros of orthogonal polynomials and Gauss-type quadrature rules, for which routines are also provided...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature rules that are exact for a mixture...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1605 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Algorithm 873: LSTRS: MATLAB software for large-scale...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- Orthogonal polynomials. Computation and approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- RCMS: Right correction Magnus series approach for oscillatory...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- EXTEND: Algorithm 672: Generation of interpolatory quadrature rules...