- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- MLwiN is a statistical software package for fitting...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- LIMDEP Version 10 is an integrated statistical package...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Armadillo is a C++ linear algebra library (matrix...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...