- Referenced in 1713 articles
- Schur, generalized Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering ... banded matrices are handled, but not general sparse matrices. In all areas, similar functionality...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- ideal. SINGULAR features fast and general implementations for computing Groebner and standard bases, including ... free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy-to-use interactive ... written in the SINGULAR programming language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links allows...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- routine computations required in general relativity. Here, we present a series of simple examples showing...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- current geometric approach to General Relativity. It is highly programmable and configurable. Since its first...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- either standard or generalized form, as well as other related problems such as the singular...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- separate exercise. Finally, some conclusions relating to general programming methodology are drawn...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code can solve more than ... accuracy of at least 10−6 in relative duality gap and infeasibilities...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- field of general relativity, GRTensorII is useful in many other fields. GRTensor...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- implement new and more general methods with a relatively small effort. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- studying differential equations, doing calculations in general relativity and field theories, or doing simple things...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- main use has been in general relativity, but it has also been used in both...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- general mathematical formulation of RB methods, analyzes their fundamental theoretical properties, discusses the related algorithmic ... ideal for upper undergraduate students and, more generally, people interested in scientific computing. All these...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- principle is based on the relative least general generalisations (rlggs) introduced by Plotkin. GOLEM embeds...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- abstract tensor calculus, specially in General Relativity. It works with tensors with arbitrary symmetries under...
- Referenced in 761 articles
- nonparametric regression can be viewed as a relatively simple extension of parametric regression and treat ... linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very much problem-driven. Examples...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- cosmological N-body code based on General Relativity. We present a new N-body code ... weak field expansion of General Relativity and calculates all six metric degrees of freedom...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- test problems in both special and general relativity. On smooth flows we show that...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- solving general nonlinear optimization problems that have the following characteristics: they are relatively small scale...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- resampling methods appropriate for linear regression models, generalized linear models and nonlinear models, and time ... ideas underlying which are closely related to resampling methods. Chapter 11 gives a short introduction...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the direct solution of large, sparse, nonsymmetric systems ... system, estimate the condition number, calculate the relative backward error, and estimate error bounds...