- Referenced in 57 articles
- several graph and mesh partitioning methods, including geometric, spectral, geometric spectral, and coordinate bisection...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- library that brings together mathematical tools for geometric design and numerical simulation. It is developed ... ease of use. The library is partitioned into smaller entities, called modules. Examples of available...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- details (without loss of accuracy). Finally, a geometrically implicit/explicit approach is proposed for efficiency purpose ... thanks to the flexibility given by the Partition of Unity, it is possible to recover...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Hairer, C. Lubich and G. Wanner [Geometric numerical integration. Structure-preserving algorithms for ordinary differential ... Section 2 simple symplectic and symmetric integrators, (partitioned) Runge-Kutta methods, composition and splitting methods ... symmetry. The improved performance of such geometric integrators is best understood with the help...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- balancing module, a meshing module, a geometric multiplicative multigrid module, and a module for adaptive ... scalar and vector fields, and parallel partition of multilevel octree forests. We describe a bottom...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- geometric multigrid as a preconditioner.par For the mesh adaptation, the 8-tetrahedra longest-edge partition...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- deletion of redundant lemmas and the dynamic partitioning of search trees, while the workers ... times faster than MiniSat using 31 PEs (geometric mean; at least 31 times for satisfiable...
- Referenced in 1 article
- several variants of simultaneous embedding including simultaneous geometric embedding, simultaneous embedding with fixed edges ... colored simultaneous embedding with the vertex set partitioned into color classes. The tool...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- existence of a finite and computable partition of the state space into classes of states ... that they pay little attention to the geometric properties of the specific (class of) systems...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...