- Referenced in 118 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner fans and tropical varieties. These are polyhedral ... certain subcomplex of the Gröbner fan. Gfan contains algorithms for computing this complex for general ... manual. For ordinary Gröbner basis computations Gfan is not competitive in speed compared to programs...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- state polytopes of ideals using the programs gfan, M2, and polymake. Specifically, it computes Statem ... variables. We assume that the user has gfan version 0.3 or higher ... assumption is that the command to run gfan is gfan, but this can be changed ... ideal of study is supported by gfan. In version 0.3 this means the ideal must...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Sage provides much of the functionality of gfan, which is a software package whose main...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- SoPlex is a Linear Programming (LP) solver based...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- TOPCOM: Triangulations of point configurations and oriented matroids...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- SnapPy is a program for studying the topology...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- NumericalAlgebraicGeometry -- Numerical Algebraic Geometry. The package NumericalAlgebraicGeometry, also...