- Referenced in 5 articles
- functions by reducing or eliminating the Gibbs-Wilbraham phenomenon. The suite may be used...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- unbounded energy growth caused by the Gibbs phenomenon...
- Referenced in 1 article
- continuous functions exhibit the well-known Gibbs phenomenon. We summarize known methods to remove...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- There is an increasing need for multidisciplinary simulations...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Padua2DM: Fast interpolation and cubature at the Padua...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1573 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...