- Referenced in 557 articles
- Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO Application Programming Interface (LINDO...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly box-bounded global optimization problems with additional linear...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations ... systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer, and mixed-integer nonlinear ... valleys of complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection between these two themes ... finding is an almost unavoidable part of optimization. The interval arithmetic philosophy of selfvalidation ... many software details. The chapter on global optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints (within...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Optimization is the science of finding solutions that satisfy complicated constraints and objectives. In engineering ... time, and staff. The objective of global optimization is to find [numerically] the absolute best ... number of locally optimal solutions. Global optimization problems can be extremely difficult. Frequently engineers ... been found. Using the Global Optimization Toolbox, you can formulate your optimization model easily inside...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- ANTIGONE: algorithms for coNTinuous/Integer global optimization of nonlinear equations. This manuscript introduces ANTIGONE, Algorithms ... coNTinuous/Integer Global Optimization of Nonlinear Equations, a general mixed-integer nonlinear global optimization framework. ANTIGONE ... evolution of the Global Mixed-Integer Quadratic Optimizer, GloMIQO, to general nonconvex terms. The purpose ... other state-of-the-art global optimization solvers...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims at finding a global optimum (minimum...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- symmetric eigenvalue problems, based on a local optimization of a three-term recurrence, and suggest ... those by the much more expensive global optimization method on the same generalized block Krylov...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- integrals in higher dimensions, and in global optimization. This is because low discrepancy sequences tend...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- algorithm From authors’ summary: A new global optimization algorithm for functions of continuous variables...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- hybrid solver for linearly constrained global derivative-free optimization ... PSwarm was developed originally for the global optimization of functions without derivatives and where ... algorithm is highly competitive with other global optimization methods based only on function values. PSwarm ... other solvers (including some designed for global optimization) and the results confirm its competitiveness...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- associated monotone sequence of optimal values converges to the global optimum...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Global Optimization by Multilevel Coordinate Search. MCS is a Matlab program for bound constrained global ... optimization using function values only, based on a multilevel coordinate search that balances global...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- package for the global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization problems based ... dynamical systems and to compute the globally optimal solutions of both scalar and multiobjective problems...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- parameter identification problem and a discretized optimal control problem, both of which are used ... globalize convergence, i.e., remove the restriction that the starting point of the optimization iteration...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- program system LGO serves to solve global optimization problems under very mild -- continuity or Lipschitz...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- multiMin solves general constrained mixed-integer global optimization problems. It tries to find all local...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- known local and global minima for global optimization. A procedure for generating non-differentiable, continuously ... functions for multiextremal multidimensional box-constrained global optimization is presented. Each test class consists ... local minima, (iii) value of the global minimum, (iv) radius of the attraction region...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- radial basis function method for the global optimization of expensive functions We introduce ... framework for the global optimization of computationally expensive multimodal functions when derivatives are unavailable ... previously evaluated points. We develop a global optimization version and a multistart local optimization version ... MSRBF, were compared to 6 alternative global optimization methods, including a multistart derivative-based local...