- Referenced in 59 articles
- operator. LSMR is based on the Golub-Kahan bidiagonalization process. It is analytically equivalent...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- This method exploits the Golub-Kahan bidiagonalization algorithm together with Tikhonov regularization in the generated...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 827: irbleigs: A MATLAB program for computing...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- The LENNS package (’Lyapunov Exponents for Noisy Nonlinear...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- Algorithm 866: IFISS, a Matlab toolbox for modelling...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Iterative methods for image deblurring: A Matlab object...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- UTV Expansin pack: Special-purpose rank-revealing algorithms...