- Referenced in 10 articles
- D.2.4 grobcov_lib: Groebner Cover for parametric ideals...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- This paper describes I2Geo, the platform of the...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 547 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- We describe a new software package, named PGB...