- Referenced in 5 articles
- emgr - EMpirical GRamian Framework. In control and system theory the system Gramian matrices of linear ... placement, sensitivity analysis or parameter identification. Empirical Gramian matrices correspond to the (linear) system Gramians ... their data-driven computation. The empirical Gramian framework is a compact open-source toolbox compatible...
- Referenced in 2296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4600 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 9819 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- PMTBR: A family of approximate principal-components-like...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 1292 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 728 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- SDPLR is an ANSI C package developed S...
- Referenced in 1235 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Freemat is an intepereted, matrix-oriented development environment...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- MATISSE is a free MATLAB toolbox for safety...
- Referenced in 1298 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...