- Referenced in 5 articles
- emgr - EMpirical GRamian Framework. In control and system theory the system Gramian matrices of linear ... placement, sensitivity analysis or parameter identification. Empirical Gramian matrices correspond to the (linear) system Gramians ... their data-driven computation. The empirical Gramian framework is a compact open-source toolbox compatible...
- Referenced in 2346 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- PMTBR: A family of approximate principal-components-like...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- SDPLR is an ANSI C package developed S...
- Referenced in 1241 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Freemat is an intepereted, matrix-oriented development environment...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- MATISSE is a free MATLAB toolbox for safety...
- Referenced in 1312 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...