- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- A Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Eigen is a C++ template library for linear...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- For simulation of free surface flow over variable...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Hondo II A finite element computer program for...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- FIDE: a REDUCE package for automation of FInite...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- The program, TENSOR, for the calculation of underground...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Blaze C++ linear algebra library. Blaze is an...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- HPX is a C++ Standard Library for Concurrency...