- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator with a build-in CAD engine...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- that takes care of the details of grid handling and refinement, handling of degrees...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- from problems posed on extremely large, unstructured grids, there has been a recent resurgence ... possibility of multigrid-like performance on unstructured grids. The sheer size of many modern physics ... method parallelizes readily, the process of coarse-grid selection, in particular, is fundamentally sequential ... Henson and J. E. Jones, Coarse grid selection for parallel algebraic multigrid, in: A. Ferriera...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- especially interested in adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid solvers and parallelization techniques ... different fields. UG (abbreviation for Unstructured Grids) has been designed to overcome these problems...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- solving partial differential equations (PDEs) with grid-based methods. It supports the easy implementation ... different implementations of the same concept (i.e. grids, solvers, ...) using a common interface...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- fundamental enabling technology for the ”Grid,” letting people share computing power, databases, and other tools ... leading IT companies are building significant commercial Grid products...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- shown how to generate curvilinear overlapping grids and the numerical solution of partial differential equations ... them. First, an overview of grid generation methods is presented. After defining the composite overlapping ... grid term, it is explained that the continuity conditions are imposed at the overlapping boundaries ... creating a composite grid with any number of component grids, the grid construction program CMPGRD...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lagrangian phase in which the solution and grid are updated, a rezoning phase in which ... grid is defined, and a remapping phase in which the Lagrangian solution is transferred (conservatively ... interpolated) onto the new grid. In standard ALE methods the new mesh from the rezone ... phase is obtained by moving grid nodes without changing connectivity of the mesh. Such rezone...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- reading, representing, processing, and visualizing unstructured grids, with particular emphasis on the corner-point format ... transport solvers capable of handling general unstructured grids. The toolbox is intended for rapid prototyping ... complex (corner-point) grids and demonstration of the multiscale simulation concept. For more computationally challenging...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- jump discontinuity at the interface between two grid cells into waves propagating into the neighboring...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- allowing the user to interactively build grids, choose solution methods, and analyze computed results. Interactive...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- parallel I/O, multi-zone applications, and computational grids. Problem sizes in NPB are predefined...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- capacity functions, and logically rectangular curvilinear grids. The developed framework requires a modified approach ... maintaining consistency and conservation at grid interfaces, which is described in detail. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- equations on block-structured adaptively refined rectangular grids. Both elliptic and time-dependent modules ... geometries with both embedded boundaries and mapped grids, and Chombo also supports particle methods. Most...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- major new algorithm presented here is Locally Grid Based tracking, which combines the best features ... tracking algorithms. It combines the robustness of grid-based tracking with the accuracy of grid...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- these applications to run on the computational Grids of the near future...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Nimrod/G is a Grid and Cloud aware version of the Nimrod distributed computing middleware (part ... your desktop, local server or cluster; add grid resources (e.g. clusters and Condor pools); overflow ... expose a computational back-end, examples include: grid-middleware (such as Legion, Condor and NetSolve...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- analyze the utilization of pseudo-polar grids and the pseudo-polar Fourier transform for digital ... careful weighting of the pseudo-polar grid, allowing exploitation of its adjoint for the inverse...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- designed for solving problems on a structured grid or a collection of structured grids ... particular, it can use curvilinear grids, adaptive mesh refinement, and the composite overlapping grid method...
Java CoG Kit
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Features of the Java Commodity Grid Kit. In this paper we report on the features ... Java Commodity Grid Kit (Java CoG Kit). The Java CoG Kit provides middleware for accessing ... Grid functionality from the Java framework. Java CoG Kit middleware is general enough to design ... variety of advanced Grid applications with quite different user requirements. Access to the Grid...