- Referenced in 3363 articles
- defining and working with structures such as groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs ... Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra Group at the University of Sydney. Its development...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language ... used in research and teaching for studying groups and their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- applications. In the automotive industry engineering work groups are able to consider full vehicle loads...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- Bell Labs in the original Unix group of the Computing Sciences Research Center, starting...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- English. Nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are grouped into sets of cognitive synonyms (synsets), each ... superficially resembles a thesaurus, in that it groups words together based on their meanings. However ... semantic relations among words, whereas the groupings of words in a thesaurus does not follow...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- technique due to the author and his group. Implicit filtering methods use finite difference approximations...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- additions are the multiresponse gaussian, and the grouped multinomial. The algorithm uses cyclical coordinate descent...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- nauty is a program for computing automorphism groups of graphs and digraphs. It can also...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- Technology at FBK-IRST The Model Checking group at Carnegie Mellon University , the Mechanized Reasoning ... Group at University of Genova The Mechanized Reasoning Group at University of Trento. NuSMV...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- described and illustrated in the book ”Finding Groups in Data” by L. Kaufman...
ATLAS Group Representations
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ATLAS of Finite Group Representations. To get information on a finite group, either choose ... family to which the group belongs: Sporadic groups; Alternating groups; Linear groups; Classical groups; Exceptional ... groups of Lie type; Miscellaneous groups...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- functions may be divided into the following groups; maxima/minima, order statistics, peaks over thresholds...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- requirements, its own development team and group of users. Because of this, Trilinos itself...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- type of data analysis query, namely multiple group by query. We first study the communication ... give an initial implementation of multiple group by query. We then propose an optimized version...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Toolbox, developed by the CRONE research group, is a Matlab and Simulink Toolbox dedicated ... theoretical and mathematical concepts, developed in the group, are used in the toolbox. During ... their applications. The aim of the CRONE group is to share its developments ... wide. For any specific developments, the CRONE group welcomes all collaborations. The CRONE group members...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- symbolic calculations with generic character tables of groups of Lie type, Coxeter groups, Iwahori-Hecke...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- ternary Boolean algebra, logic calculi, combinatory logic, group theory, lattice theory, and algebraic geometry. Note...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- physicists to perform computations of a Lie group theoretic nature. It focuses on the representation ... theory of complex semisimple (reductive) Lie groups and algebras, and on the structure of their ... Weyl groups and root systems. LiE does not compute directly with elements ... groups and algebras themselves; it rather computes with weights, roots, characters and similar objects. Some...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- only by the author and his group) are free as long as they are exclusively...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- written and developed by the Numerical Analysis Group at the STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory...